Spices

Garlic
Plant family
Lily
Common Name
Lasun, Garlic
Specification
Moisture Max 5%, Dry content Max 3%
Main growing states in India South Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar pradesh
Domestic marketing  center in India
It has a vast market which covers thorough India. Highest selling has been noted in Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan.
Uses
It is usefull in most of Indian & Oriental dishes as a flavouring agent. Its leaves are used in dressings & salads. It is used in all most all types of Pickles, Perfumes.
Packing Details
Mesbagpacking ; size 10 kg, 12 kg & 15 kg. International Standard Packing or as per buyers choice
Onion
Plant family
Lily
Common Name Pyaz, Onion
Types Fresh, White flakes, White Kibbled, Dehydrated Onion Power
Specification
Moisture: 6-7% Max, Hotwater Insoluble: 20%Max
Main Growing States Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh
Uses
It is usefull in most of Indian & Oriental dishes as a flavouring agent. Its leaves are used in dressings & salads. It is used in all most all types of Pickles, Perfumes.
Packing Detail Mesbagpacking ; size 10 kg, 12 kg & 15 kg. International Standard Packing or as per buyers choice

Ginger
"
Plant family Zingiberaceae
Common Indian Name
Adrak
Specification
Moisture Max 5%, External metters Max 1%, Total Ash Max 6%
Main growing states in India South Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar pradesh
Uses
commonly used as a spice in cooking
Packing Details
International standard packing
   
Cardamom
Botanical Name ElettariaCardamomumMaton
Plant family
Zingiberaceae
Part Used
Fruit Seed
Specification
Neem
Domestic marketing center in India
It has a very vast market field and so spreads out all over the country.
Uses
In a variety of cuisines
Packing Details International standard packing or as per buyer’s choice

Senna Leaves
Botanical Name Cassia acutifoli
Plant family
Fabaceae
Common Name
Senna Leaves, Senna Pods
Specification Purity 95%,  Swell Volume 5 ml min
Part Use Leaves
Main growing states in India
Gujarat, M.P., Maharashtra
Uses Medical, Ayurveda Usage
Packing Details
Bulk Packing 50/80/100 kg bales

Bay leaves
Botanical Name Laurusnobilis L
Plant family
Lauraceae 
Common Name
Tamaalpatra, Tezpatta
Specification
Moisture :5.79 %, Particle Size : 60 mesh
Part Use
Leaves
Main growing states in India
North India
Uses Ayurveda Use, Use in various Cuisine
Packing Details
International standard packing

Tukmaria
Botanical Name Ocimumbasilicum
Plant family
Lamiaceae
Common Name
Tukmaria, Tukhmariya
Specification
Purity 95 – 99 %, Moisture max 5%
Part Use Seeds
Main growing states in  India
Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh
Uses Ayurveda, Cuisine use&making Falooda (Vermicelli) drinks
Packing International standard packing